Many times we e-mail to ask our doctors about a general concern or subject, that may be of interest to many. It may have to do with a discussion that is being bantied on the list or something that you see as a concern. Once you GET PERMISSION from that doctor to reprint the answer for the WIKI, and you feel it might help someone else, please add the question and answer to the WIKI. Please state that you have permission to copy the e-mail if it is not stated in the reply. Leave the doctor's name on the answer, so we know where it came from.
- My concern about using Darbeopoetin for Anemia
- Novartis reponds to question about splitting GLEEVEC dosage
- Dr. D'Amato speaks about splitting GLEEVEC dosage
- Dr. Corless answers about using Pfetin as a biological marker
- From Dr. Thomas George, Dept. of Oncology/hematology at the VA Medical Center and Shands at the Univ. of Fla. in Gainesville re; splitting Gleevec Dosage
- Dr. Mel Heller discusses BENIGN VS MALIGNANT GIST